RE: Flush mounting a Slimp

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Flush mounting a Slimp
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:58:24 +0100

I emailed Slim Devices along similar lines and they replied that there
would
be no problems as long as the unit was not completely sealed ie the
original
case covered tightly on all sides - I was intending to build it into the
wall using a custom back box. In fact IIRC they thought it sounded like a
good idea and, surprise surprise, wanted photos of the finished article for
their website - little do they know that as a UKHA and selfbuild addict it
will probably end up half finished for the next year or two until SWMBO has
nagged me enough to complete it!!!!

Neil B.