#ukha irc - adios

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: #ukha irc - adios
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:22:48 +0100

Boys and girls,

This list has been fun for a while, and so has the #ukha IRC channel.
Unfortunately the latter is run by someone who really doesn't like me.

What this means is as soon as you say something they don't agree with, you
get called a prick and banned from the room.

So I am going to join the countless others who have left this list because
of long time regulars. Once you've become one of those you are free to say
and do as you please.

Adios,

=BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA
Gerard McGovern

w: http://www.inkiboo.com
m: +44 7782 244 388

aim: inkiboouk  y!: inkiboo  msn: gerard@xxxxxxx

"imagination is more important than knowledge"
=20