RE: Re: Almost OT...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Almost OT...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:16:24 +0100

Forgot to add...

There is also a tool called a "Mole Plough" which cuts a slot in
the ground
and pushes an armoured cable or small diameter flexible duct into the
bottom
of the slot. Obviously the mole plough can only be used on soft ground eg
laying a cable across a lawn or along a hedgerow.

Just remembering how much fun it was using a mole plough and pnuematic
drill
as a 17 year old apprentice. Re-instating the driveway afterwards wasnt as
much fun.... too much like hard work!!

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv