Advert: FS epod

Everyone,

Ive come to the realisation that the epod I have isnt going to fit into my
HA plans hence its up for sale.  Its in very good condition with no
scratches etc and comes with a 64mb card and a cisco 340 wifi adapter plus
the original modem, power supply and docs.  The only problem is that Ive no
idea how much these go for so its open for offers.  Best offer in my inbox
by tommorrow lunch time will be the winner.

thanks in advance

kieran