NCD Voyager Thin Client / Web Pad

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: NCD Voyager Thin Client / Web Pad
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:20:14 -0000

Hi all, A friend has a web pad/thin client for sale. It is an NCD=20
voyager , you can see details on the following url=20
http://www.ncd.com/products/hardware/ts_voyager/

This is a touchscreen  web device that runs CE, it has a local=20
Internet Explorer but works with Windows Terminal Server or Citrix to=20
give full functionality. I have had a play with it using just a=20
PCMCIA LAN card and it is quite cool. I do not have funds to but it=20
myself at the moment but thought I should offer it to this community.=20
The unit as ex demo and in very good condition. It can take a=20
wireless LAN PCMCIA card and I think makes an ideal home automation=20
control interface.=20

This is a cool piece of kit that I would love to buy myself, I have=20
bought too many "Toys" recently so can't buy myself. The unit
costs=20
=A31,200 new but he is open to offers.=20
Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch, if=20
there is a lot of interest he may put it on Ebay so that you can bid=20
between yourselves.

Many Thanks
Ian

Ian.henderson@xxxxxxx