RE: X10 events based on temperature?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 events based on temperature?
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:33:05 +0100

David,

I'm working on a temperature board, details here: http://tinyurl.com/cr1a
The webpage needs updating as quite a bit has changed, but you should get
the idea.

I'm pretty much ready to get a prototype PCB made up and providing it is ok
I was hoping to have a small run of them made. The final price will depend
on how many I can have produced in one go but judging by the interest shown
so far, it wont be many, so I would estimate it will be somewhere around
the
£30 mark.

Software wise it should be easy enough to interface with most HA packages,
myself will be writing a plugin for HomeSeer and will provide some VB
source
for a simple temperature monitoring app.

I did ask if anyone wanted to beta test but as no one has responded the
offer is still open if you fancy it.

Cheers,
Justin.