From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: DIN Rail connections

2 things...

You can buy "naked" DIN rail in metre strips very cheaply, I got
some strips
at Maplins a few weeks ago, for (IIRC) 49p per strip. You can see an
example
of this here, where I have cut a small pice to length  to screw to a
backboard which is hidden away in the loft...

http://paulgordon.homeip.net/bathroom/100-0058_IMG.JPG

secondly, this consumer unit...

http://paulgordon.homeip.net/kitchen/102-0300_IMG.JPG

is pretty cheap, - only £19 from Screwfix Direct, and will take up to about
a half dozen modules happily enough....

Food for thought....

Paul G.

wrote:
> > What I dont really understand is how the DIN Rail and consumer
> > unit relate. Can someone shed some light please, is it a case of
Din

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger