Re: [OT] o2hosting gone - alternatives??

eBiz Retail wrote:

> Now that o2hosting have followed the trend in the great dot con boom
can
> someone recommend an alternative?
> I see that they are sending people to : http://www.mark1hosting.com
> where the price looks very good.

I had a look at mark1hosting's deals and I was shocked at the price
difference.... yes they have a tenner a year service, but you only get
25MB of space and 1GB a month transfer.

To get *anywhere near* RapidHoster's UKHA offer at
http://www.rapidhoster.co.uk/?pg=ukha
which has 500MB space, 5GB a month
transfer for £19.99 a year, you'd be paying mark1 £99.99 a year
for
150MB/ 4GB !!!!!

I've certainly moved all my domains over to RapidHoster, and the support
is fabulous, day or night, irc, messenger, email etc.... I really don't
know how Chris manages it!

Just my €0.02

--
Doogie