RE: OT: SKY +

One other point with the Sky+ box that you may not be aware of is that you
can get it to record box-office or PPV events and the payment is only
triggered when you subsequently *watch* the recording, - payment is not
triggered by the mere act of recording a pay programme, - so you can
speculatively record stuff without worrying about being charged for things
you might not watch...

Paul G.