Re: Britains Best Homes - Channel 4 every afternoon.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Britains Best Homes - Channel 4 every afternoon.
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:36:38 -0000

Keith,

Thanks for posting the link - we caught this evening's show.

(The above paragraph will mean nothing to the younger members of the
list... basically, in the old days, you had to watch programmes at
the times they were transmitted by a broadcaster. Some people still
have such old technology in their homes.)

I was interested by the one bit of automation that _was_ featured - a
light in a staircase that came on automatically.

Alas, no comment on how it worked, but the presenters did comment
favourably on it as a nice feature!

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Stuart Billinghurst" <stuart@h...>
wrote:
> Here Here! (From swmbo too!)

some
that I liked
>   but mostly (IMHO) they seem to be peopel with really wierd ideas.
>
>   Was hoping to see some houses with technology but it seems to
have escaped
>   so far :-(
>
>   Tomorror afternoons program might be better as it features a
basement flat
>   transformed by the use of coloured light.
>
>   I think we need to get these TV people interested in some High
Tech houses