RE: Digiguide / Homeseer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Digiguide / Homeseer
  • From: "David Pullen" <dpullen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:33:49 +0100

James

I just checked and the scripting add-in is available from

http://freespace.virgin.net/julian.cable/DGscript.html

There is some documentation with it and some example scripts. If you
just want to trigger an event/switch a device then you won't need to
write to any files. I use some of my scripts to get programme
information into Homeseer. You can, of course, use this mechanism to
start everything up if homeseer can control your TV, etc.

David