RE: Re: OT Some more html help...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT Some more html help...
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:31:55 +0100

Javascript or server side code would be required to deep link to the page.
You need to modify the products.htm to be able to take a parameter and use
this to construct the page (I would do this server side in your favourite
language ASP, JSP, PHP etc.). You would end up with a url like http://..../products.php?prod=200

R's
Ian