RE: UKHA 2003 - How about a Tivo Upgrade area

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA 2003 - How about a Tivo Upgrade area
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:24:11 -0000

Why we don't have just two images.
One with turbonet, one without.
People can bring new drives, or even we can make a bulk buy and choose which
image you want copied onto disk.
In fact, if we are doing bulk buy, image can be installed before. It's
better then distract people from the Meeting and convert it into TiVo
copying meeting.
Whoever will be doing it, seems that will be occupied during the whole
meeting.

When you come home, just open TiVo and swap the drives...The old one can be
kept as backup

People should really make an effort and re-create all the season passes. I
have quite a few of them.

Cheers
Nik