RE: [RANT] City Link

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [RANT] City Link
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:34:57 -0000

Same experience here in London.
The only brighter thing is that their depot is 15 minutes drive from me, not
an hour.
However, there is always a queue at the depot (so you waste an hour
queueing, at least), and you can hear all kinds of stories from other
customers.
I'm paying a lot of attenttion to wich delivery company is used by the web
site recently.
Also, if I'm not happy with it I send them an e-mail to make them aware why
I'm not buying from them.
I think that many web sites (companies) don't pay much attention to quality
of delivery service, and they always go for the cheapest ones.
Cheers,
Nik