RE: NOW Alarm monitoring WAS Comfort

Hi Paul,
=20
Apologies for not replying earlier - I had to check some figures.
=20
Group 4's callout charges via us are =A345 for the first hour or part
there=
of,
and =A311.25 for any subsequent 15 mins.
Minimum callout charge of =A345 applies.
=20
HTH.
=20
=20
Scott
=20
=20
Scott Crowther
Marketing Executive
Intamac Systems Ltd
=20
Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260
Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx <mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx>=20
Web : www.intamac.com <http://www.intamac.com>=20
=20
=20
The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is=20
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are=20
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.
=20