RE: Fw: ShowShifter goes Digital with DVB

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Fw: ShowShifter goes Digital with DVB
  • From: "Crick, Steve (UK)" <steve.crick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:09:07 +0000

No support for my Nebula card then but then again the (free) software
with the card covers most of this PVR, EPG and streaming functionality
already.

Nebula have already posted a technology roadmap to cover DVD and CD/MP3
(http://www.nebula-electronics.com/beta/roadmap.asp)
playback by April,
so I am not sure why I would want to BUY ShowShifter anyway!

Steve