Re: Million Pound Property Experiment

> There was a whole debate about it on the selfbuild list, in that they
must
> have had the proporties bought in parallel and edited it together to
look
> like one after the other etc etc

They said it took 2 years yesterday... they probably bought another as
they finished one.. I was hoping that they would actually buy the next
properties from their profits from the previous... but then i guess that
would take more than 7 hops :)

If anyone wants to donate anything to my 'project' I will gladly give you
more advertising time that the BBC... if they did really get things for
free, they seemed to have pretty solid costings for things, only the
dressing seemed to magically appear without them paying, i just assumed it
was stuff they had lying around at home, like SMEG fridges etc... they had
the structured wiring and stuff in the budget thought didnt they? and they
made a concious decision to overspend on 'luxuary' items like the 'built
in speakers' and plasma screens... although these didnt seem to be in the
budget

/me goes off to sleep again, while continuing to half read peoples posts.

ali

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx