Re: xAP Hub - 1 Year On

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:34:09 -0000, "Steve Abbott"
<steve.abbott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ooo, new toys to play with! Looks good Stuart

Well, I've also just released a similar, but Even Better (tm) toy! It
has more knobs and does extra 'stuff' ;) We like extra stuff I
reckon...

Sample image of the xAP Message Viewer for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.xapframework.net/xAPImages/Viewer1.jpg

And a proper article on at least some of the app's new features is
available here with several pretty pictures too:

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=8>

Progress,

--
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx