Re: Theoretical LD11 Usage

Well, apart from the out-off sync issue that's been mentioned, you can.
Pressing the switch toggles the light - so if light1 is on light2 is off,
pressing the switch that controls them both with turn light1 off and light2
on, which I imagine is not what you are after.

I'll try to explain the poles/ways thing:

The number of ways refers to the number of outputs you can choose to
connect
the input to.  So a one way switch (like most push button momentary ones)
either connects the input to nothing, or to that one output, depending on
whether it is pressed or not.

A two way switch connects the input to either of two outputs (most
lightswitches are actually two way, but unless you're wiring a light to be
controlled by more than one switches, one of those outputs is not connected
to anythin).

The number of poles refers to how many inputs are controlled by the switch
at once.

A one pole-one way switch has one input, and one output.
A two pole one way switch has two inputs, each connected to their own
output
if the switch is on, or connected to nothing if it is off.
A two pole-two way switch has two inputs, each of which is connected to one
of two of it's own outputs, depending on whether the switch is
"on" or "off"

To control two LD11s in the way you mention, you need a two-pole, one-way
momentary switch - one pole (or input) for each LD11.  However, they will
get out of sync.

Mal