Theoretical LD11 Usage

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Theoretical LD11 Usage
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:42:01 +0000

Here's the skinny. We've done a flood wire in my chum's house, and in the
lounge 8 spots will hang off of 2 LD11's. One row each, one momentary for
each LD11.

So, we've installed the 1.5mm cables to the light socket which will be a
momentary circuit. All standard stuff. Question is this : Is it possible
to have a third momentary switch, that is connected to BOTH LD11's, so
when you press it, it's activates both LD11's at the same time.

I think this should work - but what if someone pressed this switch AND the
normal individual switch - would that cause a problem with the voltage
going down both ?

I'm sure someone said they did the opposite, where it was a single LD11
but TWO momentary switches connected to it - effectively a 2way switch
(such as the the upstairs lights where a switch is downstairs, and one is
upstairs)....

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx