Re: Boiler control update and query

> Hi Paul,
>
> Don't mention to SWMBO about it being complicated as I had enough
hassle
> convincing her that it was a good idea and would be very simply and
reliable
> in operation.
I meant the behaviour of the boiler appeared more complicated than I had
naively imagined, though it
makes sense to hear the explanations of why it is the way it is. Your graph
should help you get an
idea of how efficient your heating is, or at least how hard the boiler
works.

I'd always intended to automate my central heating via CBus. I know exactly
how I'm going to do the
wiring, it's just that there are just so many non-HA things to do
(curtains, carpets, kitchen,
bathroom, en-suite, bedroom) as well as fit my node zero rack, lots of cat5
terminations, connect
the many lighting twin/earth cables that terminate in node zero, connect
lights to CBus, buy/fit the
CBus gear, ...

Paul

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004