Re: Re: Digital Home

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:49:22 +0000, Dan Hutchinson
<dan.hutchinson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sounds possible - can you point me in the direction of some links for
more
>info...

Hi Dan,

The home page for xAP is http://www.xapautomation.org/

There's an introductory presentation online at:

<http://www.xapautomation.org/modules.php?name=xAP_Content&pa=showpage&pid=presentation>

And the protocol specification in all its reference form can be found
here:

<http://www.xapautomation.org/modules.php?name=xAP_Content&pa=showpage&pid=xapcurrent>

There are a variety of user web sites and also a xAP discussion group,
also on Yahoo. Some entertaining things to happen this week I hope:

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx