Re: Re: Digital Home

Sounds possible - can you point me in the direction of some links for more
info...

Thanks.=20

On 16/12/03 9:42 am, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Dan
>           How about an article on the two Home Automation protocols
xAP
> and xPL currently being developed by List Members....
>=20
> Frank
Solutions
> showing
>> how to get systems / applications set up in the here and now etc.
We've
<dan.hutchinson@f...>
time last
>>> year and
aspects of Home
www.digitalhomemag.com or
>>> else check
confidential and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they
>>> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
reply
>>> to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views
or
>>> opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and
>>> do not necessarily represent those of Future.
>>> presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any
damage
>>> caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
incoming
>>> emails and other telecommunications on its email and
>>> telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give
your
>>> consent to such monitoring.
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>>>=20
>>>=20
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=3D12cvrumnb/M=3D267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=
=3Degroup
> we
>>>=20
> b/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1071607146/A=3D1853618/R=3D0/*http://www.netfli=
x.com/Defau
> lt
>>> ?mqso=3D60178338&partid=3D4116732>
>>>=20
>>> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>>>=20
>>> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>>> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>>> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>>>=20
>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
.
>>=20
>>=20
intend=
ed
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addresse=
d.
> If you have received this email in error please reply to this email
and t=
hen
> delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email
> are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of
> Future.
>>=20
>> The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presen=
ce
> of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
viru=
> transmitted by this email.
>>=20
>> Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming
emails a=
nd
> other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems.
By
> replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.
>>=20
>>=20
>> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>>=20
>> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>>=20
>>=20
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
>=20
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>=20
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=3D12c18b2df/M=3D259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=
=3Degroupwe
> b/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1071654145/A=3D1524963/R=3D0/*http://hits.411we=
b.com/cgi-bin

/autoredir?camp=3D556&lineid=3D3614674&prop=3Degroupweb&pos=3DHM>
>=20
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> *=20=20
> *=20=20
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.

--=20
Dan Hutchinson
Senior Editor, Future Digital
Future Publishing
30 Monmouth St
Bath
BA1 2BW
+44 1225 822816

ABOUT DIGITAL HOME
Digital Home is a new magazine for a new era of technology style,
connectivity and convergence. From Wi-Fi to Hi-Fi, custom installations
to intelligent networks, Digital Home covers it all with authoritative
editorial, stunning photography and high-quality design, all aimed at
the discerning early-adopter. Available monthly from all good
newsagents, price =A34

=

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20