Re: OT: Profiles and Logons (Again.)

(my 2pth worth)

AND you need to make sure all your desktop OS's are the same...

a roaming profile between win9x will not work on a w2k machine (or visa
versa)

OR chicken out and use web mail  - then as long as you have a browser
(if you have w2k3 server then done forget the hot fixes - erm hold on -
its MS - patch everything to the hilt!)

Wayne.