From: ianh1000 [mailto:ianh1000@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2003 20:39
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Digital Home

Hi Dan

I subscribe to the magazine and was lucky enough to win a Sony home
cinema system a few months back ( Thanks for that). I generaly like
the magazine but would like more technical content than there is now.
Current format seems to often have a large glossy page on a product
with a very small review. I think it would be great to get the input
of some of the folks in this group, how about how you can make some
of this yourself now rather than wait?

Regards
Ian Henderson