Re: Digital Home

Hi Dan

I subscribe to the magazine and was lucky enough to win a Sony home
cinema system a few months back ( Thanks for that). I generaly like
the magazine but would like more technical content than there is now.
Current format seems to often have a large glossy page on a product
with a very small review. I think it would be great to get the input
of some of the folks in this group, how about how you can make some
of this yourself now rather than wait?

Regards
Ian Henderson

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Dan Hutchinson <dan.hutchinson@f...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm editor of Digital Home magazine - we launched this time last
year and
> went monthly over the summer. I'm interested in all aspects of Home
> Automation, from budget DIY solutions to bespoke custom
installations. I'm
> looking forward to seeing some of the ideas generated here and in
particular
> would be interested to hear from any writers out there who would
like the
> opportunity to write for the title.
> You can get a feel for the magazine at www.digitalhomemag.com or
else check
> it out in the flesh at WH Smiths.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> Dan Hutchinson
> Senior Editor, Digital Home
> Future Publishing
> 30 Monmouth St
> Bath
> BA1 2BW
> +44 1225 822816

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply
to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Future.

> The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage

> Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming
emails and other telecommunications on its email and
telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your
consent to such monitoring.