From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx
[mailto:ian.bird@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2003 14:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Cool-looking keypads

The usability would depend on the LCD size. How big are you thinking for
the LCD? The interference would probably be a suck it and see thing.

Secondly, I use a graphic LCD with touch screen which costs about 20 quid
+ VAT so maybe not as expensive as you might think. It is slightly smaller
than a credit card and 128 by 64. Very pleased so far.... You will need an
interface board for it but these are not too bad to make.

Ian

"Peter Chick" <peter.chick@xxxxxxx>
15/12/2003 12:40
Please respond to ukha_d