Electric underfloor heating?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Electric underfloor heating?
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:46:07 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to source a system for the bathrooms at home. However, I
keep running into a problem.

Every resellers I've come across insists on selling "kits" which
include xxx heating mats, plus a thermostat and controller.

Well, I don't want to use their thermostat and controller, I just
want the beast connected to a relay that the main home system will
control.

Does anyone know of a vendor of just the eletrical heating mats?

Mark