Re: Rapidhoster !

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Rapidhoster !
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:30:27 -0000

I missed the original thread just thought i'd comment from our point
of view =)

The DC is manned 24x7 - if a server fails to ping or http requests
and engineer is informed and within 10 minutes they will fix the
problem (ie. reboot the server, or get software engineer thats
oncall to look at the system).  Also our monitoring systems (we use
alertra.com as well as a in-house systems) - send us SMS messages to
let us know whats happening and usually within minutes of a service
failing we are logging on to see what the issue is.

With regards the support tickets - there has been a neglict on my
part recently due to just buying a house.  All tickets have been
answered and will get responded to, anything urgent with the servers
are sorted out as a matter of priority.  After the backlog has
cleared everything should start returning to normal soon.  Most
tickets are answered and cleared within 4 hours.

In your case you can trust assued that the bandwidth message you are
getting is a known bug with cpanel when the cpanel log files
corrupt.  Theres nothing we can do to reset this but wait for cpanel
to fix this problem.

Hope this clears up from our point of view.  My own personal
experance with smaller hosting companies is that they dont even go
to this sort of level of service for what you pay.

Feel free to contact me off the list if theres anything else i can
help with.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond