KISS DP500

I finally got round to running some CAT5 to my KISS DP500. I have ripped
all of my CD collection to my MP3 / Media server, downloaded all of our
digital photos onto the server and sat and started playing. SWMBO came in,
watched me for 5 minutes then took the remote off me and has sat for the
past half hour playing all of her favourite tracks. Never have I seen such
instant SWMBO approval in my life, she is in heaven. I must say the new PC
link softweare is very good. I am going to see how it handles some VOBs
later.

I can honestly say, I have been very pleased with my DP500. I am thinking
of installing my copy of showshifter onto my media server (recording in
divx pro) and seeing how it handles streamed recordings. Does anyone have
any experience of doing this ??

Simon