OT:Tivo Channel change? Re: Tivo vs Sky+

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT:Tivo Channel change? Re: Tivo vs Sky+
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:28:03 -0000

My TiVo came without an emitter - but it was cheap!  I went out and
bought an RF2Link from PaceLink (
http://www.pacelink.co.uk/rf2link.htm
) and have not looked back.
It has worked 99.99% of the time and I can only remember it missing
a recording twice - one on its own and once as I was "fiddling"
watching something else.

A pleasant, if unexpected, by-product is that the Digibox hardly
ever crashes - three times in last 12 months - compared to weekly
before I was using this gadget.

It is fantastic!

Regards

Jon Whiten