OT: Homeworking

Homeworking advice -

I happen to find myself in the position of having lots of time on my
hands during the day.

Due to a certain lack of work at work, I'm 'flex working' from home
2-3 days a week which usually involves doing nothing except being
available to answer the phone/email/Instant messaging.

So I end up sitting around surfing the web and generally wasting
time which can be - to put it mildly - a bit boring.

I thought I might be able to use the time to earn a little bit of
cash - I'm not expecting to be a millionaire by next week (although
I did receive an email promising just that - I wonder if it's
true !) but I do want to earn enough to buy some new HA toys :-)

I'm working in IT now (did you guess?) but have a few years
experience of electronic repair (to component level) and assembly.

I was thinking it may be possible to buy some sort of electronic
kits and assemble them, selling the completed module for a small
profit. I've got all the tools I need ready to go.

The only problem is I can't think of anything that may work - The
last time I did anything like this was building amplifiers for
Sincliar Spectrums and flogging them at school :-0

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Cheers
Kevin.