RE: Re: Serial over Ethernet

Hi

I am waiting on delivery of an Ethernet board as we speak (it's at home=20
now but I am not). It will do all the Ethernet stuff out of the box I=20
think so only the PCB's to make and the serial pass through stuff to=20
write. I plan to use a Mega128 for this although a 64 will do just as well=
=20
I think. If you are interested in rolling a solution let me know and we=20
can look into it a little further. This is essentially a two chip=20
solution, the micro and the Ethernet chip. This would not be entirely
for=20
you either as I am planning to do something along these line for myself to=
=20
hook into my serial based I/O controller etc.

Alternatively some of the guys who use Rabbit chips have this very same=20
functionality at their finger tips so there is another possible avenue
to=20
explore.

Ian

Primo=BE Gabrijel=E8i=E8 <gabr@xxxxxxx>