Re: [OT] Wooden Skirting Boards

Any decent builders merchant - I've used Jewson in the past

John
----- Original Message -----
From: Ross McKillop
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 11:35 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Wooden Skirting Boards

Completely off-topic, sorry, but you all own houses and I cant find the
answer in Google or Yellow Pages!!! (and it's semi on-topic as the
reason i need the stuff is to hide cables!!!)

Does anyone know of a good source for (affordable?) wooden skirting
that's (this is the problem bit) at least 160mm high and around 18mm
(minimum) deep?, the depth thing can be got over but we need the height
to hide cables and damaged plaster. Not to mention it's an Edwardian
house and small modern skirting looks silly.

Just thought someone out there could help... apologies for how
off-topic it is :)

Ross

--
Ross McKillop

dangerous content and is believed to be clean