OT: Anyone got an old handset I can pinch?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT: Anyone got an old handset I can pinch?
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:38:37 -0000

My sister-in-law has asked if I can get hold of a "new-to-her"
handset.

She has SIM, but her handset is REALLY old. Like Nokia 2110 vintage.

Any of your early adopters got a 5110-generation handset I could
have... nothing fancy, no need for GSM, let alone GPRS, no need for a
fancy screen, no need for a built in camera / calendar / aardvark-
counting-applet (or whatever the latest generation seem to have.)

There is no budget for this project, but a pint at UKHA2004 would be
in order :-)

Regards,

Mark