Re: caller id (and talkworks)

I have a nice program for this, works perfectly with my Hayes modem,
but it's for linux however it announces the caller ID information on
all windows workstations on the network using NET WRITE. I'm sure it
would work on Windows with ActivePerl but i've never tried it...

I think it's called miranda-cli or something...

--
Ross McKillop