Re: Re: Pinnacle ShowCenter + PVR

keyvan2r wrote:
> The main question would be how it manages the various flavours of
> MPEG video out there. I am hesitant to start ripping 190+ dvd's into
> vob's (dvdshrink or dvd-decryptor) if Showcenter wants to see them
> in a MPEG2 format.

vob's are just MPEGs with addition streams which contain other audio, video
or subtitle data etc.

Some DVD-rippers also allow you do perform stream seperation, so you can
remove all the additional audio/angles/subtitles and are left with a MPEG2
video and audio stream.

Cheers,

/Neil
Web design, hosting and domain registration
http://www.spellings.net/