Fw: X10 - how ? Now C-Bus demo

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: X10 - how ? Now C-Bus demo
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:59:11 +0000

We're in the process of moving (well, we have left our house, but not in
the new one yet) - and I'd be interested in C-Bus - but I'd prefer to see
it working in someone's home rather than reading literature.

Anyone in the surrey/berks borders areas or whoever is the closest who
would like to present c-bus to me in all it's glory ?? If not then X10
will be the way to go because of it's simplicity (and it's flaws)

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 04/12/2003 11:55 -----

Discussion