Re: [OT] {Scanned for Viruses} in subject lines

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:10:23 -0000, "Graham Howe"
<graham@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> You're not the only one. It's wasted space when the email appears
on
>> my SliMP3 or my TiVo too, either spending too much time scrolling
or
>> obscuring more of the TV picture. }:-(
>>
>Surely a job for a bit of VBA in Outlook I would assume, something
along
>the lins of REPLACE(TITLE, "{Scanned for Viruses}",
"") maybe?

I've been thinking about something along those lines since they
started appearing. I was wondering if it's a misconfigured scanner or
if we're likely to see this more widely.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/