Re: Guest Friendly Homes

We are planning a guest bedroom with a 4 gang c-bus lighting switch. This
will
probably be programmed as
1 - All lights on (bright - for dressing etc)
2 - All lights off
3 - Lights up to Preset dimmed level for relaxing
4 - Lights dimmed down over 30 minutes - for going to sleep

Should be easy to explain that to guests - otherwise tell them 1 for on and
2
for off.

Dressing room and bathroom both have occupancy sensors - so no brainer
there.

The bedroom has 4 x cat5 modules, 2x speakers, 2x co-ax pre-wired and so
should
be able to take accomodate all sorts of AV - if and when we put any of that
it.
Standalone MP3 players should be straightforward to use.

Windows have pre-wired mains cable and cat5 for future remote blind/curtain
control. Explaning that to guests should be easy - except of course we
pre-program them to open at daybreak :-)

Combined bath/shower has lcd panel (& remote control) to control the
following
built in
- bath filler
- back jets
- body jets
- radio
- cd player &
- telephone

SWMBO obeyed is not impressed with the electronic extras - but does agree
with
me that if it would be hilarious to turn on the body jets via remote
control
whilst guest(s) were in there :-)

All this has yet to be wired up, sparky is refusing to help with the
bath/shower
and so need to get my head around it all and get into loft.  Took plumber a
day
just to assemble the bath/shower.

Cheers

Umar