RE: Dual recording now available on Sky+

>Personally I can't bear to give Sky any more money.  My package used to
cost
>=A312.50 a few years ago.  Now it's =A319.  52% increase.  Mad.

Yer, but the qualities gone up by 52% as well, hasn't it ;-)

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registere=
d Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is authorised and regulated by the
Financial=
Services Authority and represents The Royal Bank of Scotland Marketing Gro=
up. The Bank sells life policies, collective investment schemes and
pension=
products and advises only on the Marketing Group's range of these products=
and on a With-Profit Bond produced by Norwich Union Life (RBS) Limited.

t=
he message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return
th=
e message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from
=
your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank
=
of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this
mes=
sage after it was sent.

viru=
ses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
tr=
ansmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adv=
ersely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Roy=
al Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out
s=
uch virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.