From: Graham Howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 December 2003 18:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Plastering course

Was there any progress on a group booking for the plastering course?
I want to book now and the next available day on their site is 20th
January with 2 places left. However the site does say that other
dates and group bookings are available.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx