RE: OT: Virus(?) help

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Virus(?) help
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:55:39 -0000

Thanks Pedro, I did check out the description on Symantec's site first but
did pick up from there that this was one of the outcomes...  I've now
looked
at McAfee's site which is more helpful.  I now have a rule set up to catch
and delete these. Thanks again I feel relaxed again!  I can get back to my
CCTV cameras again.  :-)

Malcolm