inverters and generators

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: inverters and generators
  • From: Stephen <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:24:09 +0000

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying either a generator or an inverter. My main
concern is keeping the freezer going during a power cut. What size
generator is best: the biggest I can afford? I thought I read
somewhere you should aim to use only 50% load?

What about inverters: where is the best place to buy them, and can you
get ones that auto-start when the power fails?

Thanks.