RE: Electrical relays

Next I guess is to put the relay in the circuit and make sure the thing
works. Use a different power source and make sure when applied across the
trigger contacts the relay both clunks and the contacts close. If the
motor does not turn over then check back and see what has failed to
happen.

If it does turn over then the power to the trigger coil is probably not
enough/wrong voltage. Will the inverter allow enough current to flow and
at the correct voltage to energise the relay? Some car relay coils can
take quite a kick to energise them.

Ian

"Benfield, John" <john.benfield@xxxxxxx>
01/12/2003 12:27