RE: [FS] Dell Axim X5 Professional

I love it, much prefer it to the Nokia 6600 I had for a while.  My only
issue is connecting it to the www; as it uses an internet gateway rather
than WAP, it tends to confuse the Vodafone customer service people.

There are some cool tools/utilities/apps available for it as well, much
more
it seems than are available for the Nokia platform.

I've ordered a screen protector as I carry it in my pocket, not in the
(supplied) belt clip/holder.  There has been some negative feedback on the
main forums in terms of build quality, but I've got no complaints;
certainly
way better than the P800.

I never thought I'd say it, but after the fairly ropey phones that Nokia
have been releasing lately (I don't include the 6600 in that list, but
things like the 7250, 6100), and Nokia's humorous interpretation of
Bluetooth, I *think* I'm a convert to S/E.  Only problem is that I've now
got to replace the 9 or 10 Nokia charges I have scattered around the house
and cars with S/E ones!

Pete