RE: Condensing boilers & microbore pipe

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Condensing boilers & microbore pipe
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:07:18 -0000

Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 00:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Condensing boilers & microbore pipe

Not wanting to start a flame war (as this stuff does genuinely interest
me!), when did this change? As the bit on Working Lunch was on TV about two
weeks ago, live outside broadcast, with a bloke from PowerGen asking for
more people (in certain  areas) to sign up for a wider scale trial. I was
interested as I'm thinking about getting a new boiler (and PG were
subsidising them), but sadly wasn't in the right area...