Remote keystroke prog???

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Remote keystroke prog???
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:57:47 +0100

I=92m trying to setup a method of remotely controlling an app (Music Lobby
=
=96 a Flash app) on a PC on a network. I=92d like to send keystrokes from
H=
omeVision or ACE to this remote PC via some mystery application. The
reason=
I want to do this is so I can have cursor and number pad control of the ap=
p via an ordinary IR remote control. This IR signal is sent through my IR
d=
istribution system and into HV.

Anyone know of such a magical thing or can suggest an alternative?

Paul.