AWM2 and fluorescent bulbs

Hi,

I think I'm having the same problem mentioned in this thread:
http://www.ukha-archive.com/archives/2002-sep/msg01281.html

Namely, that using a low energy flourescent light (in my case a small
under cupboard flourescent strip) with an AWM2 module causes it to flash
softly just faster than once a second when it is supposed to be off.

Adding a large (330K) resistor in parallel with the fluorescent strip
caused the flashing to slow down but did not stop it.

Anybody have any ideas for fixing this?  The AWM2 is advertised as being
capable for all loads, which does not seem to be true.

--
Phil Cole <filc@xxxxxxx>