RE: Wiring phone lines to cat5 patch-panel

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wiring phone lines to cat5 patch-panel
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:35:28 +0100

There are different versions. See in photo section of yahoo group site:
5+to+BT+Socket+adaptors.gif&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.c
om/group/ukha_d/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t>
&.src=gr&.dnm=RJ45+to+BT+Socket+adaptors.gif&.view=t&.done=http%3a//phot
os.groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t
Cheers,
Nik